Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Beta Patch Information
Beta patch for Carrier Command fixing different issues.
No additional requirements
1. Description:This patch is intended for all released versions except Steam. (The Steam version is updated automatically through the Steam client application).
This version does include updated SDK (workbech).
Save game compatibility:
Save Games created in versions 1.1.0026 and older are not compatible. The game will notify you if the Save file was created in an incompatible version.
2. Usage / Installation:Run the installer.
When you use the Steam version you can get it by subscribing to BETA "beta" under Carrier Command>Properties>BETAS in your Steam library.
- Added Enemy carrier respawn. The number if its "lives" depends on the current difficulty settings.
- Improved enemy carrier's next-island-to-attack decision making process
- Improved the enemy item production process.
- Improved the enemy tactics when attacking a player controlled island (island takeover).
- Fixed the bug where the enemy carrier would not sail away from its starting position for the entire game.
- Fixed the bug where some objects on Terminus, Deadlock and Vulcan islands would levitate off the ground.
- Fixed the "item was created" bug. The game no longer spams the message when the island storage is full.
- Fixed the problem with the enemy carrier where it would keep restarting its attack on an island.
- Fixed wrong waypoints in the missions on volcanic terrains.
- Fixed Launch Drones button.
- Fixed situation when the player could get stuck in the elevator.
- Fixed empty red slot on the command bar, when player abandon unit.
- Fixed situation when load occasionally restart the FPS mission.
- Fixed levitating trees on the Terminus island.
- Fixed disappearing Rifle crosshair.
- Fixed possibility to kill yourself with the turret in the Bacchus mission.
- Fixed occasional crash during Timewarp.
- Fixed a few levitating building components after destroying.
- Fixed scanner enhancement, which did not properly show weapons for droids
- Fixed bug when torpedo exploded immediately after launch.
- Fixed situation when player could undock the manta inside a carrier.
- Fixed Repair gun damaging Manta Shield.
- Fixed lag after destroying the last Shield Booster on the island.
- Fixed situation when the carrier came out from Timewarp far away from an island.
- Fixed availability of Set Sail in tutorial mission Treasure.
- Added noise notice when unsuccessfully hacked the Rusty Building.
- Added information about type of turrets when a unit with Scanner is undocked.
- Changed elevation angles of FLAK cannon.
- Removed "invisible" satellite on the Treasure island.
- Improved Walrus assisting
- Fixed Enemy carrier units were sometimes missing equipped weapons.
- Fixed When the enemy finished building a Command Center on player's current island, player was unable to shut down firewalls.
- Fixed Assert when enemy starts Command Center creation on player's current island.
- Fixed Enemy carrier deployed units too far from player's carrier in a fight (and they don't take part in a fight).
- Added Turbo and forsage and manta shield visualization into 3rd person view.
- Fixed Units are destroyed directly after "yes" selection in "Abandon Units" dialog (not in tutorial mission till Outpost in GM Campaign).
- Fixed Bug when player's carrier units dock instantly.
- Fixed Current task setting in both campaigns.
- Fixed "No Generic Mission" no longer visible in island info, shiplog screen etc.
- Fixed New manta added to command bar (from carrier stock ) always has full fuel.
- Fixed After capturing island which is changing its alignment the process is stopped.
- Fixed After capturing island the autoaim no longer sticks on friendly target.
- Fixed Objective "Build Command Center" will not be marked as complete when enemy builds a Command Center on the player's current island.
- Fixed Island alignment icon will be hidden when the player leaves the island without a connection to his island.
- Fixed Waypoints displaying in firewall mission when recapturing an island.
- Fixed The strategy game will not end in an untimely manner - the player has to recapture all islands again (if the enemy takes some over after the player conquers all islands and doesn't sink the enemy carrier).
- Added new tech level step on strategy campaign starting screen (4) - all items available.
- Fixed Removed some turrets on fulcrum island (Command Center Base).
- Added "+" and "-" signs for production and mining in IslandInfo Screen in Gaea Campaign.
- Improved Walruses from garages can be fitted with a weapon in the second slot (plasma, AA Gun etc.).
- Fixed One turret on Bacchus is no longer under enemy control when the island is under the player's control.
- Fixed Removed walrus from neutral Avernus.
- Improved AI walrus pathfinding.
- Fixed Missions with Firewalls and shield boosters can sometimes reduce telemetry range of carrier