Copyright (c) 2012 . All rights reserved.
This patch is intended for all released versions except Steam. (The Steam version is updated automatically through the Steam client application).
Save Games created in versions 1.1.0026 and older are not compatible. The game will notify you if the Save file was created in an incompatible version.
2. Version 1.04 highlights
* Added better mod support (mod packages may now be loaded through exe parameter)
* Fixed chapter 2 campaign blocker (cutscene playback in FPS mission after Chapter 2 timeout)
* Fixed Outpost objective
* Fixed enemy carrier disappearance after the “End classic campaign” dialog
* and more…
3.1. System requirements
An original version of Carrier Command: Gaea Mission (all previous versions except Steam)!
3.2. How to install the patch
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Carrier Command: Gaea Mission installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible,
- if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
Added better mod support (mod packages may now be loaded through exe parameter)
Fixed chapter 2 campaign blocker (cutscene playback in FPS mission after Chapter 2 timeout)
Fixed Outpost objective
Fixed Aurora cutscene playback while on Thermopylae
Stockpile now starts set as mining type island
Strategy game now ends correctly after carrier is destroyed and the whole map is captured
Fixed enemy carrier disappearance after the "End classic campaign" dialog