Copyright (c) 2012 . All rights reserved.
This patch is intended for all released versions except Steam. (The Steam version is updated automatically through the Steam client application)
Save Games created in versions 1.1.0026 and older are not compatible. The game will notify you if the Save file was created in an incompatible version.
2. Version 1.04 highlights
* Fixed player becoming stuck on a bridge in the Vattland FPS mission of the Gaea Mission Campaign
* Enhanced strategy AI logic for attacking and defending islands
* Added optional tech level setting for the Strategy game
* Improved Enemy carrier equipment logic
* and more…
3.1. System requirements
An original version of Carrier Command: Gaea Mission (all previous versions except Steam)!
3.2. How to install the patch
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Carrier Command: Gaea Mission installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible,
- if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
Fixed player becoming stuck on a bridge in the Vattland FPS mission of the Gaea Mission Campaign
Fixed siren not shutting down after capturing Arachnid Command Center in tutorial mission of the Gaea Mission Campaign
Fixed cutscene playback preventing continuation of the Gaea Mission Campaign
Fixed No capsules added onto the carrier if high startup tech level selected in the Strategy Game
Fixed Enemy Carrier attempting to hide at the nearest island
Improved Enemy carrier equipment logic
Fixed incorrect mission selected after island has already been captured
Improved "Blueprint acquired" notice
Fixed defensive turret spawns on Fulcrum in Strategy game
Added water reflections
Enhanced strategy AI logic for attacking and defending islands
enemy island type is not visible unless the island has connection to the player’s network or the player visits the island
enemy island defense strength is not visible unless the island has a connection to the player’s network
Added optional tech level setting for the Strategy game
In the strategy game, the player now has to always "find" certain items on enemy or neutral islands (carrier weapons, Hammerhead, Torpedo, Howitzer, Walrus Missiles)