Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Software Development Kit 1.05 Information
This is the official Software Development Kit for Carrier Command: Gaea Mission v1.05
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Software Development Kit v1.05by
Copyright (c) 2012 . All rights reserved.
1. Description:This is the official 1.05 patch which also contains the Software Development Kit for Carrier Command: Gaea mission.
This patch is intended for all released versions except Steam. (The Steam version is updated automatically through the Steam client application)
SAVE GAME COMPATIBILITY:
Save Games created in versions 1.1.0026 and older are not compatible. The game will notify you if the Save file was created in an incompatible version.
2. InstallationSteam users may get SDK by selecting "SDK" in the beta tab in Preferences of Carrier Command in their Steam Library.
Before first run of Workbench.exe ( the main tool ), you have to unpack game data.
To do this run unpack_CCGM.bat (it might require to be run as admin). This will unpack Carrier Command's data files and also decompress textures into editable format.
When this is done (it will take some time), you can start Workbench.exe ( it might require admin rights to run properly - especially if your game is installed in Program Files).
More info on how to use it may be found here:
(Please note that the documentation is work in progress and we will welcome your input there as well)
carrier.exe parameter "-mod" will only work on version 1.03.0019 and above (version included in this patch). If there are no major issues with the SDK we will shortly release patch 1.04 to introduce this modding compatibility to all customers.
3. Making a MODInstall released SDK and run unpack_ccgm.bat.
Once the data are unpacked and textures uncompressed, you have access to all the data you need to start editing the game.
Create a folder with the name of your MOD in your game directory (the name can be changed afterwards).
Into this folder copy the files you want want to edit. Please make sure you observe the game's directory structure. (files maybe copied here after you have edited them, but this keeps things better organized)
More information can be found on the bistudio.com wiki
4. LicenseBy installing this patch with SDK and using Carrier Command: Gaea Mission SDK tools you agree with license in the license.txt file (provided with this release) as well as the license for AMD tootle library (AMD_Tootle_License.rtf).
- Fixed player becoming stuck on a bridge in the Vattland FPS mission of the Gaea Mission Campaign
- Fixed siren not shutting down after capturing Arachnid Command Center in tutorial mission of the Gaea Mission Campaign
- Fixed cutscene playback preventing continuation of the Gaea Mission Campaign
- Fixed No capsules added onto the carrier if high startup tech level selected in the Strategy Game
- Fixed Enemy Carrier attempting to hide at the nearest island
- Improved Enemy carrier equipment logic
- Fixed incorrect mission selected after island has already been captured
- Improved "Blueprint acquired" notice
- Fixed defensive turret spawns on Fulcrum in Strategy game
- Added water reflections
- Enhanced strategy AI logic for attacking and defending islands
- added Fog-of-war:
- enemy island type is not visible unless the island has connection to the player’s network or the player visits the island
- enemy island defense strength is not visible unless the island has a connection to the player’s network
- Added optional tech level setting for the Strategy game
- In the strategy game, the player now has to always "find" certain items on enemy or neutral islands (carrier weapons, Hammerhead, Torpedo, Howitzer, Walrus Missiles)